The ‘Made for iPhone’ hearing aids have given users a better viewing and listening experience. They connect to multiple iOS devices, whether you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Some of the devices that are compatible with your hearing aids are listed below:
- iPhone 4s and later
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air and later
- iPad – 4th generation
- iPad mini and later
- iPod touch – 5th generation and later
So how exactly do you pair your aids? Here’s an easy step-by-step guide:
- Open your hearing aid’s battery doors. Place them close to your device.
- On your device, select ‘Settings’ → then go to ‘General’ → scroll down to ‘Accessibility’ → go to ‘Hearing Aids’ → lastly, select Hearing Devices
- Make sure the Bluetooth button is turned on. Otherwise, you can turn it on under Devices.
- Close the battery door on your aids. Your device will then start searching for your hearing aids.
- Next, your name will pop up and it will also show R + L (for right or left).
Note: if you only have one hearing aid, it will only show the one you have
- Once you see your name, select it.
- Your device will give you a pairing request. You want to click ‘Pair.’
- Be patient, pairing can take up to a minute.
Note: If you have two hearing aids, there will be two requests
- You’ll see icons that show the battery life of your hearing aids, which means your pairing attempt was successful.
You can now enjoy your hearing aids for taking phone calls, listening to music or watching movies.
Kirsch Audiology wants you to get the best experience while staying connected with your favorite device. Hope this guide helps you next time.
What’s your favorite thing about your ‘Made for iPhone’ hearing aids? Share your answer below or visit our Facebook page and let us know.